Calgary Permanent Residency Immigration Consultants
Illuminate Canada is a professional immigration firm in Calgary offering expertise and assistance to individuals who are seeking permanent residence in Canada. Our Calgary immigration consultants have over 20 years of experience in permanent residency applications and processing.
Permanent Residency Application Process
- Confirm your eligibility. We will assess your case and help you prepare and complete the necessary application package, with supporting documents and paperwork.
- Processing times are approximately 6 months, but may vary depending on how many applications are received.
- If your application is approved, you will be contacted by the CIC. If your application is rejected, CIC will return your application with the reason(s) why it was rejected. We can help you file an appeal if necessary.
Illuminate Canada performs assessments based on the information you provide. Our office does not guarantee residency: this is at the sole discretion of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). We simply present the best scenario for individuals to reside in Canada, provide guidance throughout the process, and guarantee our professionalism and due diligence in helping you apply.
About Canada’s Permanent
Residency Immigration Program
Immigrants in Canada can apply for permanent resident status to enjoy all the opportunities Canada has to offer. As permanent residents, you will share almost all the rights of a Canadian citizen, except for voting and unlimited stays when traveling outside of Canada. There are several categories in which someone can become a permanent resident of Canada:
- Skilled Worker Class Immigration
- Business Class Immigration
- Family Class Immigration
- Provincial Nomination Program
- Quebec-Selected Immigration
- International Adoption
Each of these classes will have different requirements and may have varying application processes. Below is a guideline of the general application process. Once we have determined which class you are applying in, we will help you gather the necessary documentation and complete the paperwork specific to your case.