Hotel Room Attendants:
- Must have housekeeping – hotel cleaning experience of at least 3 years.
- Will be required to relocate to Westlock (1hour North East from Edmonton).
- Those with own vehicles preferred (Although will consider those without).
- Duties include but are not limited to: Perform housekeeping services, such as cleaning and servicing hotel guestrooms, according to standard procedures defined by the hospitality establishment. Room attendants perform a variety of daily housekeeping tasks, such as refreshing supplies in rooms, making beds and assisting with hotel laundry. They dust and polish furnishings, vacuum carpets, and clean bathrooms, remove trash and transport dirty linens to the laundry area. Room attendants validate all room appliances, such as microwaves, clocks and coffee makers, are operational and set correctly.
- Wage is $14.00 per hour- Any hours worked past 44 per week will be paid as $21.00
- Location of work is Westlock, Alberta
- Assistance finding and securing accommodation offered.
- Relocation costs will be covered by the employer.
- Looking for applicants to start as soon as possible, already have a positive LMO.