Illuminate Canada Staffing and Immigration aids families by providing caregiver and nanny services for the elderly and children. Our company only hires qualified and professional caregivers and nannies with thorough evaluation. One of our services is in the area of food management and preparation, resulting in a healthier diet and a finer quality of living for these members of the family. We also assist with laundry and housekeeping to relieve seniors of these heavy duties and watch over children while parents are away at work.
Our Live-in Caregiver Program provides non-medical home care to assist seniors and elderly in the comfort of their own home, eliminating the need to move them to a nursing home. Located in Calgary, Alberta, Illuminate Canada Staffing and Immigration provides services to families across Canada.
Our helpful, experienced, courteous and caring caregivers and nannies are available 24/7 to provide personal care at affordable prices. Elders and children will live a comfortable life and you will have peace of mind. Just let us know your needs and requirements and we’ll provide you the perfect caregiver and nanny for your dear ones within the soonest possible time! We only provide the best care there is for you!
- If applicable, Copy of advertisements
- Attestation of Identity Authentication, for every employer (if applicable) included in the application
- Proof of age for each senior, if care is for senior people: one of the following: copies of birth certificate showing the date of birth, passport and old age security card
- Medical Disability Certificate, for each disabled person, if applicable. Description of the bedroom. Meaning a live-in caregiver must have her own private room furnished and locked
- A copy of Notice of Assessment from the CRA (Canada Revenue Agency)
- Proof of age for each child, if care is for children under 18 yrs. old: long-form birth certificate or adoption certificate, or medical doctor’s note confirming the pregnancy and due date of the child
Do not hesitate to call us at (403) 397 5614 or email us, we will be glad to help you.
LIVE IN CAREGIVER PROGRAM
For applicants who seek and wish to work as a live-in caregiver or nanny in Canada, here are the checklists, guidelines and certain requirements you will need to be eligible for the Live-In Caregiver Program:
You need to obtain a positive Labour Market Opinion (LMO) from your Canadian employer. Your employer must apply for this LMO at HRSDC.
- A written contract signed by you and your employer
- You must successfully complete the equivalent of Canadian high school education. (Secondary school)
- You must have at least 6 months of classroom training or at least 1 year of full-time paid work experience as a caregiver or in a related occupation in the past 3 years
- Must have good communication skills of English or French
- Pass medical, security and criminal clearances
- Must have valid work permit before entering Canada
- A copy of your notice of assessment from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Copies of advertisements as a proof that you put effort to first fill the position with a Canadian or a permanent resident or a temporary foreign worker who is already in Canada
- Attestation of Identity Authentication
- Proof of age for each child if care is for children or a proof of age for each senior if care is for senior people
- Medical disability certificate for each disabled persons
If you think you are qualified and can produce proof that you are eligible to apply under the live-in caregiver program, Illuminate Canada Staffing and Immigration will help and assist in all related paperwork you need to complete from the start until the very end of your application.CLICK HERE FOR IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT Due to constantly changing regulations, we cannot fully guarantee the accuracy of the information on this site. Please contact us to confirm information.