Canada immigration is the process of allowing aspiring individuals to live, work and study permanently or temporarily in the country.
There are many ways to immigrate to Canada and you will be able to determine and decide which immigration program will work best for you and your family.
OUR PROFESSIONAL IMMIGRATION SERVICES INCLUDE
- Skilled Worker Class
- Business Classes: investor, entrepreneur, self-employed persons
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial nominee Programs (AB, SK, NWT)
- Family class- spouses, common law and conjugal partners, dependent children.
- Protected persons and convention refugees
- Humanitarian and compassionate cases ( H & C)
- Live-in Caregiver Class
- Refugee Sponsorships – Community, Group of 5
- Sponsorship appeals
- Admissibility appeals
- Residency Obligation appeals
- Detention reviews
- GTEC/ CBSA Interviews/arrests
- Appeals against deportation order
- Work Permits
- Labour Market Opinions (LMO)
- Arranged Employment Opinion
- Permanent Residence for employees
- Intra-company transfers
- Super visas
- Temporary Resident (Visitor) Visas and extensions
- Student permits and extensions
- Work permits and extensions
- Temporary Resident Permits and extensions
- Holiday visas
- Citizenship applications
- Residency questionnaires
- Preparation for hearing with citizenship judge
- Permanent Residence Card (PR Card) and extensions
- Authorization to return to Canada
- Travel Documents
- Pre-removal risk assessments
- Access to Information and Privacy Act requests
- Affidavits/ Solemn declarations
- Protected person status documents
- Interim Health Program (IFHP) Coverage
- Record of Suspension
Its high quality health services are an added attraction for most immigrants. A preserved land and wealth of natural resources add to its desirability. Canada is also a very peaceful country governed by a democratic leadership that retains freedom and peace enjoyed by its citizens.
Being in Canada and experiencing life in this land is like a dream you made come true.
Navigating our website provides the necessary information you will need to know if you have the intention to visit, live and work in Canada. You will get to understand and prepare yourself for a successful application for Canadian immigration.CLICK HERE FOR IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT
Due to constantly changing regulations, we cannot fully guarantee the accuracy of the information on this site. Please contact us to confirm information.